Sunday 21 April 2013

Illegal phone unlocking, Acer Windows 8, Galaxy Note 8 (MobileTechRoundup ... - ZDNet

Summary: January is just about over and the quiet before the storm is as well with lots of mobile news hitting in February. Kevin and I were still able to find current topics in mobile tech to chat about in MobileTechRoundup show #288.

Topics: Mobility, Android, iPhone, Microsoft, Nokia

About

Matthew Miller started using a Pilot 1000 in 1997 and has been writing news, reviews, and opinion pieces ever since.

Kick off your day with ZDNet's daily email newsletter. It's the freshest tech news and opinion, served hot. Get it.

2 comments:

  1. After a long debate, it is a happy news that unlocking cell phones have been legalized. Recently also I unlocked my cell phone safer and easier using unlock code. I got the accurate unlock code for my cell phone from OnlineGSMUnlock.com at affordable cost with easy unlocking guide.

    ReplyDelete